Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged

Alright breaking my cardinal "no chain letter rule" just 4 Huma... this post is the comment to his blog - anyone else want to play?????

4 jobs I've had
1. data entry in a hospital
2. assistant at a chiropractor
3. assistant for an accountant
4. assistant at a chamber of commerce

Mom did always insist that typing would stand me in good stead - becuase you never know where you'll end up.

4 movies I could watch over & over
1. Top Gun (before TC went bad)
2. Tarzan (yes the cartoon, love trash'n the camp)
3. Annie (do you have to ask?)
4. Moulan Rouge/Chicago - oh the passion...

4 places I've lived
1. Gretna, Manitoba
2. Altona, Manitoba
3. Winnipeg, MB
Is there a theme here? Moving gradually north...
4. Richmond, BC

4 places I've vacationed
1. "The Lake"
2. Disney World (what a honeymoon!! - big kid at heart)
3. Reno
4. Banff

My favorite dishes
1. Steak!
2. Nachos
3. #170 at my favourite Chinese restaurant!!!
4. Greek Salad

Non blogging sites I visit
1. CNN
2. People.Com
3. The Sun (Newspaper)
4. Weather...

Places I'd like to visit
1. Atlanta
2. Europe
3. Canadian East coast
4. anywhere hot!

Now, I'll gut (or make that cut) and paste this to my blog, although I'm sure there is a more efficient way of linking - but alas (though I am excellent at what "I" have to do on a computer) I have not discovered the finer things in blogging just yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huma said...

nicely done..... Though I think Top gun is a fav siple because you've noticed the resemblance between myslef and the topless volleyball playin ICEMAN... that's OK Blondie... I won't treat you any differently than I do today :).

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Great job Blondie!
See, even I have learned something new about you.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Isn't it strange when you come across someone in blog-land who has not only heard of, but lived in Gretna as well? Who would-a guessed.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home