Sunday, October 17, 2010

ummm

Very civilized, having a very nice glass of vino. Pause. Slurp... hmmm listening to some random tunes (toones). Pink I think... I just vacuumed the whole house with my i-pod plugged in. Gave me incredible energy. Still vibrating I think (get your mind out of the gutter). Who vacuums on a sunday?? me... that's a whole other topic. Day of rest and all. Oh yes, POSITIVELY VIBRATING. Really must try running with this little beast in my head. Usually I plug in the ear buds and leave it off. Like to keep the wind out, but the sounds of predators behind me at a decent level. Or I turn on the tunes once I run out of (no pun intended) self motivation.

1 Comments:

Blogger bluegreenplant said...

Noël est décommandé cette année. Pleurez pour les scientifiques paraguayens.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home