Thursday, May 20, 2010

still have to pack...

This day has gotten away from me. I guess that's what happens when you stay up ALL night. Usually DH and i can't even stay up till midnight on a weekend.

Last night saw us out and about till 5:00am! Party you say? No, no - not us. We were out being extra's in a film called "Faces in the Crowd" staring Mila Jahovic (sp?) and Julian McMahon (again - SP? - Nip Tuck dude). We all got very close to them. By all I mean dh, I and the other 43 skaters enlisted to be the In-line training group thwarting said stars from crossing the street. What a hoot. Except for the very sore feet from standing around in boots and the 3 times I found myself plopped on my kiester when my legs just didn't want to support me anymore. LOL. Still much fun and a cheque to boot coming in a few weeks.

In the morning we are all leaving for Fargo. Girls too. Mandy's done school, but Samantha will miss a day. Cool... Tim is running his first full marathon and we will be there in full force to watch him come across the line on his birthday. I'm doing the 10km and have hopes of coming in at around 60minutes (cross your fingers).

That's all for now. Must pack...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Congrats on reaching your goal!!! Great job!!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

YAYAYAYAYA!!! I felt very triumphant! Now I wonder what's next... I like to have goals!! Thanks my friend!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home