Sunday, October 25, 2009

That first drink


Just sat outside with DH and had happy hour. Ummm... fire burning, wind is pretty low, a light jacket is just about right. What I wouldn't give to have all the rest of the people I love just drop by for a fireside chat. I mean DH and I had fun, we talked about $$, university for our impending graduate and other stuff. But you know that feeling you get when all's right with the world and it would be cool for 10 or more of your BFF's to just drop in???? Somehow there would be food and drink enough for all and life would be good. As it stands I think I will pour another drink and think about all that, but wait, someone needs to make supper, the clothes washer just finished and eventually someone (i.e. me) will have to go to town and pick up Mandy from Teresa's (I have the vague thought that I should know where she is right now, but I'm not quite sure - that's ok, independence is good).

Hide the rum...

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a thought said...

Just dancing in my garage thinking of you. See you soon xo

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home