Thursday, September 10, 2009

09-09-09



I had no idea that other people might find this day worth celebrating. I know why I celebrated it – i.e. TWENTY YEARS. I’ve been married for 20 years… where did the time go? Tim & I are talking about a hot holiday this year to celebrate. We’ve put off that holiday for every reason (always a good reason…) under the sun for the last 10 years. I think its time.

Do you believe the dress fits?!? I never wanted to box it up. I had it cleaned after the wedding and have been hauling it around ever since. I’ve tried it on almost every year for the last 20… there were a couple of years when it just didn’t fit, being pregnant was a great excuse… then there were those other, ummm, “different” years. You know the ones where weight kind of sneaks up on you!! I can’t say that it fits the same as it did 20 years ago, its a little snugger than I remember LOL – but next year is already on the way… what a motivator!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I'm impressed!! (and a slight bit jealous) that the dress still fits!!! Good for you!!

20 years is VERY much worth celebrating! Congratulations!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I'm kind of amazed on all accounts... wondering how its possible mom & dad are pushing 50!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home