Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 5th – the letter not sent!

Dear Water Dude

I’ve enclosed a cheque for $6.00 to catch up for our January 22nd under payment ($3) as well as today’s. I didn’t realize you’d raised your rates till after I put a cheque out for you and saw the receipt from last time.

I wanted to suggest that a letter to your clients when you do a price increase might be in order. Perhaps with some kind of explanation. This latest increase is a 9% jump. Since we have moved to Headingley, five years ago, your rates have gone up 59%. We’re paying you approximately $400 more per year, than we were five years ago. Even public utilities do not increase at that rate.

If you could give me some explanation for the significant increase in the last years, I would sincerely appreciate it.

We value your service and hope to continue doing business with you as I don’t know who else I’d order my water from.

Yours…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

that's actually a nice letter... lol .. much different than my letters ;)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home