Tuesday, December 15, 2009

would you believe:

1. A tow truck just came for my car. I'm waiting patiently at work for DH to come get me. I drove to the bank for work and for some odd reason I backed into the spot. Don't think I can tell you why. But sure glad I did. When I pulled out it was VERY difficult. I proceeded back to work and it didn't get much easier - my freaking power steering was GONE! I managed to get back to my parking spot - and back it in - took like 6 manouevers - I figured I'd be getting a tow... Hmmm, what's that smell, oh fun - smoke in the car... DH said it was just from fluid dripping on something hot. I swear that car is going to drive me to drink. We've spent about $2000 on it this year alone! But how do you get rid of a car that is paid for...

2. The tester that said he'd squeeze Mandy in for her road test has not returned any emails or phone calls. I've now wasted 3 weeks where I could have already made the appointment - so at this moment she has one in mid-January. What a joke. I'm so disappinted in him. He was so good with her and was so accomodating and willing to help us out. What's up with that???

3. That I'm barely exercising right now. I feel like for the first time in about 10 years that I "don't work out". This #*$&# hip is giving me a run for my money. The good news I had it x-rayed last week and the Pan Am doc says the joint is fine. Could be a bursitis type thing. Whatever. He says I won't injure it more by "working through the pain". Last night I put in a token amount on the treadmill. Tonight I'll try again. Physio is regularly punishing me, so hopefully that will help some time soon.

Pity party done now. Things could be worse. I'm grateful KT is finally out of the hospital and praying that all news from the doc's come back ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yikes. You car isn't that old yet. That really sucks... sorry to hear it.

You can only do what you can do. Don't beat yourself up. Hang in there

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home